Publication of the Great Point Entertainment Income prospectus
A little late in the day, but Great Point Entertainment Income released its prospectus on Thursday February 11 and, as promised, here is a connect to that.
As the prospectus clearly indicates, access to the issue is subject to certain geographic restrictions. Make sure you read them.
As always, we don’t recommend buying the stock, but we think it’s interesting and you might want to find out more. The offer is not open to everyone – you should read the disclaimers and risk warnings in the prospectus.
Great Point Entertainment Income Trust aims to provide shareholders with dividend income and modest capital growth through exposure to media content funding. The company intends to create a wallet consisting of loans privileged by the advance of funds to finance the production of cinematographic and television content, guaranteed by all the intellectual property rights relating to the media content produced by, and all the claims of, the ad hoc vehicles which will produce this content .
The bookrunner and financial advisor on the issue is Nplus1 Capital Markets (QuotedData / Marten & Co has no role in the issue other than a report on this matter).
- The time and deadline for receipt of the Subscription Offer within the framework of the Subscription Offer are set for March 3 at 11:00 a.m.
- Time and deadline for receipt of commitments under the Initial Placement 11:00 a.m. on March 3
- RNS Announcement of Initial Issue Results March 4
- Admission to the specialized funds segment and start of operations in the Ordinary actions on the London Stock Exchange Main market 8:00 a.m. on March 9
- CREST accounts credited for Ordinary Shares in dematerialized form March 9
- Sending of final share certificates for Ordinary Shares (if applicable) Approximately two weeks after First Admission